Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Welcome to The Relentless Daydreamer!






Hi! I see you've found my new blog, The Relentless Daydreamer! I'm pretty excited about starting a new blog this year. I'm not sure if I'll still be posting on Tomboy in a Tiered Skirt or not, but I am going to try to post frequently on this blog and share more things like my life and thoughts and writing. :D

Beware, sometimes I may be random or awkward, sometimes I may be deep and dramatic, and sometimes I may just throw some photography in your faces and walk away silently. ;)  But I'm getting better at not doing that...

I'm really excited to see where God takes me with this blog. And I hope I can use my blog to inspire and encourage others.

                                                                           Hannah 
                                                                   

6 comments:

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!