Wednesday, May 25, 2016

An alternate universe? <> Not-so-minor-characters.












Summer means going places with your family, and for me that often means wandering nature when possible and taking pictures,
which leads to excitedly shoving pictures in your faces. 
Look at these trees! Look, sunlight! Wheeeee look some birds and plants and ooh wait what is that...oh gosh, flowers, woah, is that a forest? I love forests, *goes and lives in the forest forever and ever* 
You'd think I came from some alternate universe where we don't have these things, 
for all you know, maybe I did.

Ahem. *adjusts glasses so as to look smart* 

Focusing on the main characters of your story is hard when your minor characters keep insisting they deserve more attention. 
And you agree with them. 
It's like, yes I love you but I'm already trying to write about two main characters at once and you're distracting me. 
Anyone else have a minor characters they think about way to much?
Btw, I'm considering doing a post about my story, like the actual plot, characters, and all that. A sort of preview. What do you think?


                      ~Hannah~

                 

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous pics! <3 Oh, I know. I probably do that all the time..(shoving pics in peoples faces) *ahem* Sorry. XD

    ya know, I really don't have that problem. My MC is pretty stubborn so it takes me enough just to keep her on track. ;) lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D hahaha, yeah.;)

      Really? Lol, I wish mine would do that , it'd be a lot easier.

      Delete
  2. Awe, I didn't know you had my blog on here!!! Beautiful photos ;)
    Thank you <3
    ~Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! I love your blog. :) Thank you! :D

      Delete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!