Monday, May 30, 2016

First swim of the summer






Swimming, sunburned, ice cream. 

My friends, need I say more? 

I dove right into the water as soon as I had my bathing suit on, not bothering with the fact the my sister insisted it was too cold to swim. 'yessss' I sighed as the chill of the water spread through me, gliding through the waves with fantasies of mermaids flitting through my mind. But seriously though, you can't go swimming and not think about mermaids at least once. At least, I can't seem to. Either that, or wanting to write more scenes in my stories that involve swimming. 


*character who has nearly drowned for the sake of my amusement glares at me*

Me:....*shrugs innocently* 

(BTW, I do really want to write a mermaid story, I have for a while now, there were always just to many issues to work around, and worrying about it ending up being cheesy or cliche, I actually do have an idea for a story which I might write sometime) 

I did get sunburned, not too badly though, I'm not the kind of person who gets painful, skin-peeling sunburns, *coughs* gingers *cough cough* more like sun-kissed, just my cheeks and nose get turned red and then it fades in a few days. 

Y,know, I could go on about how much I love swimming, but it's almost midnight and I already got back on the computer instead of going to bed to write this post, so I bid you all a good night, or a good morning, for that matter, perhaps even a good afternoon, it all depends on what time it happens to be when you're reading this, goodnight now. 

(or good morning, or afternoon) 

Alright, I'm serious now. 

                                       ~Hannah~ 

Have you gone swimming yet this summer? 




11 comments:

  1. I want to swwwiiiiiimmmmmm. *SOB*

    Good morning ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't you guys just put your pool up? Go swimming!

      Good morning. ;)

      Delete
  2. NO FAIR. YOU WENT SWIMMING BEFORE I DID. lol. Our pool is filling up now. *waits while heat suffocates me*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT AIN'T MY FAULT. Haha, luckily you're so totally patient.

      And please, don't suffocate.

      Delete
  3. I have went swimming every day this week! I'm in love with the pool!!! :D I can't get enough of the water!!

    Great post! http://thecountrygurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could go swimming every day, I probably would, that sounds so awesome. :D
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could go swimming every day, I probably would, that sounds so awesome. :D
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swimming, mermaids, yessss. I am so excited for summer break- I hope to spend as much time at the beach as possible. So pretty!
    -Vivian | http://moonsworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know right? Swimming is simply on of the things that makes summer...well, summer. :D Ooooh, that sounds awesome, I don't really go to the beach a lot in the summer, but we live a mile from my grandpa's house on the lake, so we go swimming there a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!