Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sunlit morning <> Macarons.








I walked out on to the deck this morning and marveled at how beautiful it was outside, sunlight, birds singing, not too hot, surrounded by forest. (I don't need to go on ranting about how much I love the forest again, you already know)

Anyway, you know what's even more awesome?
Samara's Peril  is finally out! :D 
Oh no, it's not like I've been waiting for this for months or anything. 
Eeheeeheee I cannot wait to read it. 
*squeals* 

I made macarons yesterday and didn't fail! (not to be confused with macaroons, which  are cookies made of mounds of coconut or something, but i didn't correct anyone because I didn't want to sound like a know-it-all ;) Anyway, they were super good, and super fun to make, and I ate like six of them. And I can't wait to make them again.


Have you read The Ilyon Chronicles ? are you just as excited about Samara's Peril as I am?

               Have you ever tried Macarons? 


             ~Hannah~  


             

4 comments:

  1. You MADE those macarons?? I thought you BOUGHT them! THEY LOOK AMAZING!!!! And ugh, the forest. Don't even get me started. XD Love the pictures; very pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? THANK YOU!!! :D haha, you mean that in a good way right? ;) Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE THE PICTURES AND THE MACARONS AND THE COLORS AND THE LIGHTING. *flails* That's so amazing. o.o I've... actually never tried a macaron, believe it or not. But it seems like something I need to do. *nodnod*

    I've read Samara's Peril! I didn't like it quite as much as the other ones... :/ Maybe my expectations were too high. *sigh* Hoping "Exiles" will be one I like more. :D

    // katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DUDE THANK YOU!!! :D lol, you should, they're...interesting. ;)

      Ahhh, :/ Ooooh, I already can't wait for Exiles even though i still haven't read Samara's Peril. :D

      Delete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!