Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Infinity Dreams Tag

I've been tagged! Thanks Hannah! :D
Rules: 

1. Thank the blogger who tagged you,
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Tag 11 bloggers and give them 11 new questions to answer.

Hmmmm, let's see..11 facts about me.....

And thus I forget everything about myself. 


1. Sometimes when I feel awkward I deliberately act even more awkward to make myself feel less awkward.

2. I love baking.

3.  I have been called 'bizzare'.

4. I like using this face  ^_^  because I think it's adorable.

5.  Falling rain, wind rustling the trees, sunsets, make my heart sigh happily.

6. I like waking up early but I also don't like waking up early.

7. Sometimes I actually like not being able to fall asleep, being awake while everyone is asleep, alone with my thoughts, and, y,know, sometimes not.

8.  I smell books, hug them, and sometimes kiss them.

9.  It seem like I always have a song stuck in my head.

10.  I've never been on a plane.

11. I haven't read the entire Bible but I really want to.



Hannah's questions and my answers. 

1. What is your favorite blog? 

I don't really have just one favorite, there are a lot of blogs I really love. ;)

2. What is the biggest thing you've learned from blogging?

Hmmm, well, I suppose I have learned to not compare my blog to others, not worry about being popular and to not worry about what others think of me.

3. How many siblings do you have? 

Ten, five brothers and five sisters. :D

4. Favorite author? 

Donita K. Paul, Jaye L. Knight, Tricia Mingerink, and quite a few others.

5. What is a movie that has greatly impacted you? 

Hmmm, I can't think of any right now. :P

6. What is a book that has greatly impacted you? (other than the Bible) 

Again, I'm sure there are some, I just can't think of any right now. :P

7. What is one of your most prized possessions? 

Probably my books and my notebooks. ;)

8. What is one of your best memories? 

Hrrrmmmm, I have a few, two of them being when my parents adopted my two youngest sisters.  (They adopted them seperately)

9. Your best writing advice?

Don't give up,  write your story all the way to the end because you are the only person who can write that story.

10 What is the title of the book you're currently working on? (tell a little about it) 

Heart of Stone, basically it's about a girl who is the daughter of the chief of the two tribes of which the island is split into, the two tribes are bound by a blood pact to keep them from going to war with eachother, she get's separated from her people while traveling and ends up stuck with an outsider and a mysterious warrior.
Also, I am very bad at summing up stories in no more than a few lines of text...At least, I found it difficult not to go into an in-depth explanation of the entire plot. ;)

11. What is your favorite Bible character other than Jesus?

I actually never thought of that...I really don't know...

Thanks again Hannah! I had a lot of fun doing this. :D





I tag...

Abi
Bernie
Mikayla
Mic
Sarah Margaret

Not exactly 11 bloggers, but still.

My questions: 

1. Would you rather have legs as long as your fingers, or fingers as long as your legs?

2. If you could trade places with a fictional character for a week, who would you choose? And how do you think they'd react to trading places with you?

3. What is the weirdest dream you've ever had? (That you can remember, at least)

4.  Strangest thing you've ever eaten?

5. One of your favorite picture you've ever taken?

6. When was the last time you laughed and why?

7. Where are you sitting right now?

8. Who is the one person you trust the most? (Besides God)

9. What was the last thing you said to someone?

10. Would you rather be blind for a day or deaf?

11. Would you rather know every language or know how to play every instrument?


~Hannah~ 




2 comments:

  1. I love your answers Hannah!! We have a lot in common!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!