Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Fear of spider eggs ~ Ready or not








Chillin' outside with my sister outside, discussing writing and books, when suddenly I spot this..brown and white thing, crawling through the grass.

" What is that?"  I jump out of my seat to get a closer look.

A big brown spider with this white thing, an eggsac, attached to it. Disgusting, seemed a very fitting word for it.

Since I can't grab a brick to squish it, because that would spread baby spiders everywhere, the only logical thing to do is kill it with fire, or desperately call a brother to come pick it up and dispose of it.

I had to watch it until Nick came along to get rid of it,seriously, it was so gross. 
Spider eggs are one of my phobias, if you haven't guessed.

Camp nano starts in just one more day, well, technically two, I'm not sure, but, oh gosh how?!?!? It seems like the month just started, a whole month to plot and scheme, you'd think I'd be ready, but now...now I'm not sure, I have most of it figured out, I just hope I don't get stuck and I can actually finish and meet my word goal by the end of the month, ready or not, I really can't wait for camp to start!

Do you have any phobias?

Are you ready for camp nano?

~Hannah~

6 comments:

  1. NO IM NOT READY FOR NANO HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY ASK THAT QUESTION?!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!

    giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrl. I went to Hobby Lobby today - do you think that I was plotting? NO. WHAT AM I GONNA DO.

    ack.

    SO GLAD YOU POSTED. The voice is satisfied -- for now. *smirk*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL GOSH DARN IT SORRY I ASKED...

    well excuuuuuussseeee me that ain't my fault! Glad I'm not the only one who didn't plot today though.

    ME TOO, oh, phew, this means you'll let me live right?...f-for now? I mean, we had a deal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I like spider eggs, no. How horrid. It's great that I've got a bunch of brothers for whenever I next come across such a scene ;)
    I don't really have any phobias...although, I'm not terribly fond of the dark.

    Good luck for camp NaNo!

    -T.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that's what brothers are for. ;P

      I'm okay with the dark as long as I don't think about scary things, then I get this feeling I'm being watched, *shivers* very unpleasant.

      Thanks!

      Delete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!