Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Broken Earbuds ~ Espresso



and macarons,in the forest, because reasons. ;P 


As of the past few days, I have decided that one of the most infuriating things that exists in the life of an average teen with no real big problems, such as myself. ;P Is broken earbuds. (or headphones, whichever you wanna call them because I don't care) 

You know, like when they only work if you hold them or position them a certain way, and then sometimes they work, and then bam, they stop working all together and it literally just ignites so much anger it's not even funny. 

Or maybe I just need to sort out my priorities...and perhaps stabilize my emotions. I dunno. 

Also, I've learned that I like espresso better than iced coffee, which has been making me feel sick lately because iced coffee is mostly milk and creamer, and now the thought of it honestly makes me sick now, besides, I think espresso strenghens my writer senses. *evil smile* Mwhahahaha...

(Don't worry, I haven't killed anyone off, yet.

P.S. Really wish I had realized this at the beginning of this month, but apparently I write way better at night when everyone is asleep as apposed to during the day. Yep, I'm a night writer. *thumbs up* I'm aiming for around 15,000 by the end of the month, and then finish in august, then comes editing. yay. I've never edited a first draft before, any advice? ;) 


Any advice on editing? 

Which do you prefer, (if you like coffee) iced or espresso? 

~Hannah~

5 comments:

  1. Iced cocoa is better.

    You should try it.

    and yes, the headphone thing. UGHH. Or when you have to hold it down the whole time. ugh. :P

    GORGEOUS pics btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it?

      Perhaps I should.

      UGHH yes, but now they don't even work if I do that. :P

      THANK YOUUU. <3

      Delete
  2. I CANT EVEN I LOVED THIS WHOLE POST MUCH TOO MUCH

    *calms down*

    alright. First off, MY HEADPHONES ARE LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW WHHAAAAA

    also I'm a night writer too!!! It's much easier to relax and drift off into your little world ;)

    AND I LOVE LATTES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH REALLY THANK YOU WOW

      *calms down as well*

      Gosh, really? I'M NOT ALONE IN MY SUFFERING

      Exactly! No daytime distractions, just you and the story and characters in front of you...*happy sigh*

      OOH LATTES ARE GOOD

      Delete
  3. Let's see now. I like espresso and writing while everyone else is sleeping. Hmmm. Could this be the beginning of a serious caffeine problem?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!