Wednesday, July 20, 2016

~ Donut Crazy ~





So yeah, if any of you have seen my Instagram lately, I might be going just a little bit donut crazy.

oh gosh a mosquitto just tried to fly up my nose as I wrote that.
oh gosh I might've swallowed it. 

Anyway, yeah, my sister got me a mini donut pan for my birthday, which I've been wanting for a while, so we've gone a little crazy, we made like 3 dozen mini donuts today and had a tea with them, So I totally had to steal some of my mom's teacups and some of the prettiest donuts we made for some pictures.


ARE THOSE DONUTS NOT GOALS. 

Yeah, we felt so awesome with how they turned out and then thus happened...

Me: *reaches for sprinkles while not looking and sticks fingers in sticky pink icing instead* 
Me: ...that was not sprinkles.
Rachel: *laughs* 

Have you ever made donuts? 

  ~Hannah~ 




5 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! AND THOSE DOUGHNUTS LOOK SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There ought to be a special form of punishment for people who post pictures of donuts online where any hungry dieter can be tempted. I'll just let this unwanted post suffice. But beware! You have been warned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, this is weird. I got an email for this post at 12:04 in the morning. The email says it was posted Aug 2, 2016, but your blog says July 20.

    WHAT IS GOING ON?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah did too....that's really weird...:|

      Maybe just a glitch because of the new Blogger? I know I haven't done anything with this post so that's weird...

      Delete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!