Friday, July 22, 2016

~ A New Idea ~





*Room tour sneak peek*

Take a shower after getting a new story idea, your mind will explode with ideas, dialogues and scenes and you will go madly rushing for a notebook and pen the moment you get out of the shower and go insanely scrawling down all the awesome ideas.  

At least, it always works for me.

My story ideas tend to come at the most random, (and inconvienent) times, I'm never without a story that has yet to be written. 
How could that possibly be a bad thing? You might ask.
BECAUSE IT HAPPENS WHEN I'M JUST GETTING TO THE ACTUAL PLOT OF MY CURRENT STORY WHICH I STARTED BEFORE EVEN FINISHING THAT ONE STORY AND  I WANT TO WRITE IT BUT I'M ALSO WRITING THIS STORY AND AHHHH *hypervenilates and flips a table* 

That's why. ^_^ 

But no, no, no. I'm not going to let this brilliant new idea distract me, I'm going to finish Contempt. (that's the title for current story) and it's going to be awesome


Do you go insane over new book ideas? 

Do you wanna see a room-tour post? 


~Hannah~ 

10 comments:

  1. YOU GOT SQUARE PRINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and ooofffff course I wanna see a room tour *fist bump*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSS!!!!!!!!! They really are awesome.
      Yayyy, I knew you would. *fist bump*

      Delete
  2. Ooh, a room tour sounds really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see a room tour! :D

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUARE PRINTS GAH. I have several of them on my wall, but, dude, I totally want to order a bazillion more because they are the best way of decorating. xD

    I would love to see a room tour!! :D

    // katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT. GAH. I totally want more too, they just add so much character to my walls.

      I'm definitely going to do one!

      Delete
  5. Hi Hannah! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! It means a lot to me! Your photos are stunning! I wish I could take pictures like that! A room tour would be awesome! I get my story ideas at the most inconvenient times. I love your blog and pictures!

    ~ Bubbles
    A Tween's Chitter Chatter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bubbles! No problem! :D THANK YOU SO MUCH. You are seriously so sweet, thank you. ^_^ I suppose I'll be doing a room tour pretty soon then, even though it's still a work in progress, just so you guys can see it, thank you so much for your lovely comment! You make me so happy.

      Delete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!