Saturday, July 16, 2016

~Miss Margaret~


The moment when you realize your bunny is in fact a model. ;) 




IS SHE NOT THE MOST PHOTOGENIC LIL' THING YOU EVER DID SEE? 


 I'd like to introduce my new bunny, Miss Margaret, yes, that's her real name and I think it suits her quite well.


She's super sweet, spunky, and not skittish at all, I've been wanting a bunny for a while now and earlier this week I finally got one! 

Some random things I've learned so far... 

1. She's not scared of Charlotte at all, Charlotte is actually kinda scared of her, seriously, she'll get super close to Margaret and start sniffing her and then jump at the slightest little movement she makes.  :P 
2. I am a rather overly-anxious bunny parent...and that honestly doesn't surprise me, and is probably one of the reasons I waited so long to get a pet of my own. 
3. Well, obviously, she is super duper photogenic, she just laid under the bush and posed in front of the camera and held still so perfectly, credit goes to my sister Rachel for these awesome photos. 

So yes, hope you enjoyed 'meeting' my bunny. ;) Expect to see more of her on my blog in the future. 

P.S. Tomorrow's my birthday! 

~Hannah~


7 comments:

  1. That bunny is simply beautiful!! It's been a daydream of mine for several years now to own one. :)
    Happy early birthday, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Aww, you should get one!

      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRHTDAY for yesterday, Hannah! How old did you turn? (If I may ask)
    Miss Margaret is most adorable and elegant at the same time. What a lovely bunny you've got there.

    -T.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. THANKS TANE! I turned 14 yesterday. ^_^

      Awww, thank you!

      Delete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!