Wednesday, August 31, 2016

~ Goodbye, August ~


(Just realized the paint splatters look like confetti, NO I AM NOT CELEBRATING SUMMER BEING OVER GAHHH) 

Don't cry people, please, I don't want you too, sure, summer may be ending, but fall is supah awesome too, (other than having to do the maths for the educations ;P ) BUT PRETTY LEAVES AND COZY SWEATERS AND HOT LATTES THO.

So I'm doing a sort of monthly wrap up post, why? Because I've never done one before.

~ BLOGGING ~ 

This month has been one of the few months that I've actually posted consistently on this blog, hopefully things stay that way. ;P 

GOT AN AWESOME NEW DESIGN THIS MONTH! 

Did an inspirational post on comparing, which really helped me realize what I want to do with this blog other than rambling on awkwardly about my everyday life, I want to inspire people, I want to focus everything on Jesus, because those are the posts that really matter to people, the posts I enjoy doing, and the ones people need, so definitely be on the look out for more of those in the future. <3 


And y,know, other various posts about life and stuff. 


>>> W R I T I N G <<<

So I...uh....wrote roughtly 3,000 words this month  (I forgot to go and count exactly how many before publishing this post) *sarcastically applauds self* I know, I'm like the lamest writer in existence but it was just hard okay? I literally tried to write a scene with my eyes shut just because like I don't want to write this but I HAVE TO *cue angry writer noises* 

Alright, looking back on that scene, it really wasn't that bad at all, it was only a slightly awkward situation but I seriously think anything and everything is awkward which made it 10x harder to write. That and the fact that one of my characters is a total drama queen and I don't even know why she's just been like that since the beginning and I don't know how to fix her, but it's fine, everything is fine, WE'RE ALL FINE, PEOPLE. 

And I spent like way too much time daydreaming about my November Nanowrimo novel and it's sequel cause it's just gonna be SO AWESOME I'M DYING TO WRITE IT. 

I WILL finish my book this month, if I don't I give you all full permission to personally hunt me down and physically force me to write if you have too. (I believe someone may have already threatened to) But hopefully it shouldn't come to that. 


* * * LIFE * * *

Cinnamon roll pancakes are the best. <3

My bunny has decided that she doesn't like people reaching into her cage to take her out, she snorts and grunts and nips at people, like, you wouldn't expect a bunny to be so nasty! They're supposed to be all warm and sweet and squishable, My mom and I think she's probably just being territorial because she never acts like that outside the cage, just inside.

So like a couple weeks ago there was a tornado warning A LEGIT TORNADO and what was I doing? I was out in the forest, barefoot, in the pouring rain.
And there actually was a tornado several I think several hours away from us so that was scary.

And I also jumped in a lake fully clothed and don't ask why please don't we don't talk about it.

- Say Hello to S e p t e m b er - 

<3

~Hannah~

12 comments:

  1. this was like the awesomest post EVER

    AND YES I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU DONT FINISH IT *glances at unfinished novel* I WILL.

    AND WHY DID YOU JUMP INTO THE LAKE FULLY CLOTHED. why did i just ask that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmygosh dude thank you so much.

      YES YES I KNOW *writes out of fear for my life*

      I told you. Not. To ask. -_-

      Delete
  2. FALL IS SO GREAT. *throws leaves* PUMPKINS. Just PUMPKINS.

    3,000 WORDS IS SO GOOD. compare that to my 100 words and you’re good. There’s always editing, and I bet it wasn’t bad. *groans at editing*

    The weather has been CRAY lately. Tornados in some places, hurricanes in others, and it HASNT STOPPED RAINING HERE. i didn’t think we had monsoon season in the states.

    I love monthly wrapups, you should keep doing them <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *throws more leaves* YASSS PUMPKINS. (I always feel like I'm spelling that wrong for some reason)

      THANK YOU. Hey, compare that to the months where I didn't write at all and you're totally fine.

      SAME. Just, just SO MUCH RAIN.I actually don't mind too much though.

      Thank you! I absolutely will. <3

      Delete
  3. EEEEE. Your blog is just /so/ pretty. I can't.

    And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FALLLLL YESSSSS. ALLL DA COZY SWEATERS AND TEAS AND COFFEES AND AND AND PRETTY TREES AND HAPPINESS AND LOVE AHFEJKHFAANDFAJEFKJAEHFKJEWAHFLAWEKJFDS

    /ehem./

    Also, I tagged you for a thing, if you're interested!

    http://iamawriterandthisismyblog.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-authors-are-rising-tag.html

    No pressure at all if you don't want to though! I forgot you had recently done a tag *face palm* Of course, I wouldn't object to you doing two ... but you know. It's your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEEEEEEEE. Hannah, I can't right now okay? You are simply too awesome. Thank you.

      I KNOW I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS ABOUT MY LOVE FOR ALL THINGS COZY AND FALL RELATED ASKGKJFL

      Oooh! I love being tagged for things! Thank you! I'll totally go check it out and most likely do it. <3

      Delete
  4. Your August sounds like so much fun! I'm still trying to decide if the fact that you were out and about running in the forest while there was a tornado is awesome or totally scary... XD I think I'll go with...BOTH! LOL!
    BRING AROUND FALL! I'm sooooo ready. XD LOL!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D it totally was!
      Ahahaha, yeah, I think we can both agree it was both. ;P
      YES YES YES. Totally. XD

      Delete
  5. I WANT CINNAMON ROLL PANCAKES!!! I was literally just talking about them last night. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GIRL YOU NEED TO MAKE THEM!
      *sighs at the very thought of there gloriousness* <3

      Delete
  6. UMMM. cinnamon roll pancakes? WHATTTT. I want some of these right now!

    I LOVE YOUR BLOG BY THE WAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. Have you ever had them? They're truly the best thing ever.

      THANK YOU I LOVE YOURS TOO.

      Delete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!