Sunday, August 14, 2016

~ Wisteria Writer Tag ~

- because I'm in love with trees and sunlight -

Rules:,
Thank the blogger who nominated you, THANKS SARAH.
Answer their ten questions.
Add ten writing or book related questions of your own.
Nominate ten other writers.

Are you writing anything right now? If so, what? 
I'm currently writing what I suppose you could call a fantasy novel since it isn't in the real world, but this one isn't to fantasy-ish, its in a sort of Regency England inspired setting with some twists on it. I don't have a blurb or anything for it right now. Just a lot of craziness.

If you are a fantasy writer, have you ever created your own map? 
Actually, yes, but I have no idea where it is and it was a very, VERY rough sketch. I'd like to try making a better one sometime though.

Do you listen to music while writing? 
Not always, sometimes I like to listen to dramatic instrumental music while I write though.

Planner, plotter, or pantster? 
Errrm, I'd say I'm a planner, I like to have a good idea of what I'm doing but I don't do a whole ton of plotting and outlining. idk.

What, or whom, inspires you to write? 
The world around me, the emotions, the beauty, music, so much seems to inspire the stories born in my mind and forces me to attempt to get them into words and often becoming very frustrated in the process.

Have you ever made any book covers?  Can we see it? 
Yes, but...do I have to show you? It's nothing professional...just some images from Pinterest...because let's be honest, that's how most of us make our book covers, with some text on it and stuff, all right, I'll show you as long as you promise not to steal it, kay?

(it doesn't want to center for some reason ;P ) 
Writing pet peeve? 
BEING. INTERRUPTED. I know that's basically everyone's writing pet peeve but SERIOUSLY. :P

Where do you normally write? 
At the dining room counter on my mom's laptop  usually late at night. #nightwriter Or anywhere else on my Alphasmart, (my bedroom, the forest, the trampoline, anywhere) 

When did you start writing? 
I really started getting into writing when I was 11 and started writing stories with Sarah, I've learned so much since then and now I can't imagine not writing.

Do you have stories saved from when you were little? 
Uh, if I do, I have no idea where they are.

My questions
~ Do you get distracted  by new story ideas in the middle of writing? If so, how do you handle them? 
~ Do your characters misbehave often, or do you mostly control them? 
~ When you do you usually write? (in the morning, at night, ect) 
~ Do you outline? 
~ Have you ever done Nanowrimo? Do you plan on doing it this year? 
~ How many words do you normally write in a day? 
~ Have you ever had a dream about your characters? 
~ Favorite thing to describe in your writing? (Appearances, surroundings, emotions, ect) 
~ Who inspires you to write? 
~ Why do you write? 

I nominate...
Everyone and anyone who wants to do this tag. ;P


~Hannah~


10 comments:

  1. I like this tag! I might do it. Hmmmm. Even though I am allergic to wisteria hehe. A vine hit me in the face when I was eleven and it swelled up so big my eye shut. It was wonderful!

    I love your cover! And your book title! And I, too, am a night writer. Mornings ... Are not for me XP Also, your story world sounds lovely. *authoritative nod*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I hope you do. ;) Igh, that sounds...uh...wonderful.

      Thanks so much! Yess, *fistbump* mornings just...don't work.

      Funny you should say that, because right now the story itself is anything BUT lovely. ;P.

      Delete
  2. this was...EPIC. GOSH THAT PHOTO AND GOSH THIS POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gah, THANK YOU. GOSH YOU AND GOSH YOUR AWESOMENESS.

      Delete
  3. Such an awesome tag! And I LOVE that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH I REALLY LIKE THAT COVER. It's super fun to see the covers that other bloggers make for fun, because they're actually really talented. o.o

    Ooh, you have an alphasmart thing? I've been looking at that. It seems very helpful to help with distractions.

    NIGHT OWLS FOR THE WIN!

    // katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GAH THANKS THAT MEANS A LOT.

      Yeah, it is really great for like a long list of reasons, except mine just completely broke yesterday and I still have no idea why, it might be the screen or something.

      *FISTBUMP* YUSSS!

      Delete
  5. I second Katie; seeing other people's covers is really jolly. :)

    I answered the tag! You can see my answers here: http://headinthecloudsandpeninhand.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-wisteria-writing-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. :)

      Awesome! :D Going to go read your answers right now.

      Delete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!