Sunday, September 18, 2016

Too many drafts ~ Four hours

ft. Photos that have nothing to do with what I'm about to ramble about but that doesn't really matter 

I haven't really been posting a whole lot this month, but that doesn't mean I don't have x3000,0000 draft posts that mostly consist of random photography and nonsensical sentences that somehow make perfect sense at the same time, make sense? ;P
(alright so I don't really have that many drafts, but I do have a lot, it's starting to become a problem) 

I accidently wrote for four hours straight a couple days ago, I literally sat down with my Alphasmart planning to write for like a hour at the most....and somehow it just happened BECAUSE I WAS WRITING EXTREMELY INTENSE SCENES, and enjoying it way too much AND I'M SO HYPED TO FINISH THIS BEAUTIFUL MESS (more on that in an upcoming post)

You guyyys Autumn officially starts in *pauses to count*  FOUR DAYS *happy squeals* I cannot wait for sweaters/hoodie weather, *happy sigh* and all the gross stupid bugs dying, AND EVERYTHING.

Do you have way too many draft posts? 
What part of Fall are you looking forward to the most? 


~HANNAH~


12 comments:

  1. wait. autumn starts in four days. HOW AM I NOT AWARE OF THESE THINGS

    autumn in four days. nano in 42 some days.

    WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sneaks behind you and steals cookie*

      Delete
    2. uh yess HOW ARE YOU NOT AWARE OF THESE THINGS.

      42 days...O_o

      *PANICS*

      Delete
    3. *throws a virtual cookie at your face*

      Delete
  2. DIE STUPID BUGS!!! :P

    I CAN'T WAIT FOR AUTUMN!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES ALL THE BUGS MUST DIE

    ME TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall so muuuuuuch *happy sigh* snuggle up with warm mugs of coffee and tea and hot soup and bonfires and thanksgiving is my faaaavorite and just AHHAKJSFHLKSDJFH. *aggressively loves fall*

    And yesss I feel you on the too many blog post drafts thing. I have way to many UGH. Especially when I took a month and a half off editing and writing in general except for blogging. That became my creative outlet ... hehehe. *looks uneasily at folder of posts* We'll visit these ... later.

    CONGRATS ON WRITING FOR FOUR HOURS LIKE THAT'S AMAZING AND NOT EASY TO DO SO HIGH FIVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHAKJSFHLKSDJFKL *aggressively loves fall with you*

      Yesss oh gosh wow, I have like over half as many draft posts as I do actual posts BUT THAT'S CRAZY DUDE.

      THANK YOU THANK YOU *HIGH FIVE*

      Delete
  5. FALL! My favorite season. <3

    And your pictures are amazing- those cookies look good enough to pick up off the screen. xD

    And congrats on writing for 4 straight hours! That's impressive. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is seriously the best. <3

    Thank you so much! Yasss, looking at them makes me wish they weren't gone now. XD

    Thank you! It was definitely the craziest I've ever done, I wish writing that much came so easily every day. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I accidentally wrote for four hours straight" I WANT TO BE YOU

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!