Monday, October 3, 2016

~ Goals for October ~

Hey you guyyys, today I'm gonna be talking about some of my goals for the lovely month of October because it's one of the best months. 

September went by like crazzyyy fast, but I got a lot of writing done and truly feel like I can finish my book this month, (working through this crazy mess of an ending...) AND I'M SO EXCITED. 
Someone asked me the other day if I was converting my blog into a poetry blog, lol NOPE. I can't imagine having a blog restricted to just one thing, I like to be unpredictable, you never know what I'm going to post, or if I'll ever post anything again, *smirks mysteriously* *fades into the darkness* 

GOALS:


1 - Plot for Nanowrimo (which is in 28 FLIPPIN DAYYYYS) And emotionally prepare myself for emotional breakdowns in the middle of November because let's be honest that's totally gonna happen. 


2 - Finish the first draft of Contempt (really hoping to reach 40K) and not think about editing until who-knows-when. (the poor thing is going to be edited to death though so interested in seeing how that goe) 


3 - Drink a hot latte and wear sweaters, *all the warm and fuzzy fall feels* 


4 -  Bake something Fall-ish.
5 -  Take Fall pictures.

6. - Start reading The Lord of The Rings. (don't even ask me why I haven't read the books already, just don't) 

Sooo there you gooo, some of my goals for this month, I apoligise for the obbsesive use of gifs and the fact that I lack the ability to spell at the moment, apparently...

What are some of your goals for this month? 


~HANNAH~

9 comments:

  1. I haven't read *Lord of the Rings* yet, either! I'm trying to put it off for another few months, since it'll probably be a bit of my assigned reading. But oh, it sounds like such a fun, autumn-y thing to read!! :D

    oliviakfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew, glad I'm not the only one, I haven't really been reading much lately, but my sister keeps telling me I need to read it. Ohhh, yes, totally. :D

      Delete
  2. COME ON DO I HAVE TO BE CALLED "someone" like, seriously.

    oh, and I checked Lord of the Ring's out but didn't end up reading it. it's a realllyyy thick book. xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOSH I'M SORRY I LITERALLY DIDN'T KNOW IF IT WAS YOU OR JULIA OK. (it gets so confusing sometimes) and I was probably trying to make it sound like I talk to people besides you. ;P

    uh yeah, but to me that seems all the more reason to read it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH NANO IN 28 DAYS!!! I'm not sure if I'm going to do it this year, not because I don't want to, but slightly because I don't have time and also, I need to edit the first of five in my novel series and it's super hard to see the direction it's going to go without editing first. BUT. If you ever want someone to do a NOW with or a WW, then just let me know and I'll totally do it (unless the NOW is on a school night-- I'm not homeschooled. :( )

    Fall photos-- if you take some, post them! It'd be great to see! It's one of the things that I would like to do as well, but it snows here super early in the year, so it's... well, it's not impossible, but the odds approach that moreso than it not snowing, if you know what I mean. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH I KNOWWW!!!!! Yeah, I know what you mean, November is just really busy for a lot of people, ooooh, what's a NOW? sounds interesting.

      Ohh I definitely will! Yeah, I know what you mean. ;P

      Delete
  5. "Plot for Nanowrimo (which is in 28 FLIPPIN DAYYYYS) And emotionally prepare myself for emotional breakdowns in the middle of November because let's be honest that's totally gonna happen." << my current life summed up. are you my spirit animal or something, I mean wut.

    BUT SERIOUSLY. Totally freaking out. I made some good headway on plotting today, so that's good, but. :P WHY WOULD THEY CHOOSE NOVEMBER FOR NANOWRIMO?? That's like the busiest month of the YEAR for me. xP I'm going to be so crazy busy, and I can say right now that I'm not going to reach my goal. xD BUT I'M GOING TO TRY. (ooh, and can I have a link to your profile?)

    October is beautiful, isn't it. Fall is beautiful. <3

    (by the way, I've been reading your blog for about a week now, but I don't think I've ever commented? ANYWAY HELLO. And just sayin', I absolutely love your blog's title. <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, dude I actually might be, glad to know I'm not the only one though. (is anyone actually fully emotionally prepared for this or is everyone just freaking out)

      SERIOUSLY. I've got a good amount of plotting done too, we can do this dude. I KNOW IT'S LIKE THE BUSIEST FOR EVERYONE, it'd make so much more sense if they did it a different month, but then it wouldn't really be National Novel Writing Month I guess. ;P THAT'S THE SPIRIT, GIRL YOU CAN DO THIS.
      (my blogger profile? https://www.blogger.com/profile/06080258754789940192)

      Agreed, definitely. <3

      (hehe, HELLO, thanks so much for commenting and following, you rock, and thank yooou. <3)

      Delete
    2. Oh shoot you meant my Nano profile didn't you, *facepalm*

      http://nanowrimo.org/profile/edit

      hehehe....sorry about that. ;P

      Delete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!