Tuesday, October 18, 2016

~ Unnoticed ~

I like noticing things
That I wonder
If anyone else sees
Coffee brewing, fingers clicking over a keyboard
The forest taking a deep breath as the sun rises
The wind whispering as it sets
Opening a new book
Your heart leaping with a sense of adventure as you step into a scene
The moment your eyes meet the first page
When your cat jumps on your bed
Without you having to drag them there
I like the moments
When you feel calm and warm and safe and peaceful
I like
When things are okay
I like the little things.

~HANNAH~

(I wanted to write something deep and emotional and awesome but I 've been trying for days to write a post and I wrote this instead because it's how I feel right now,) 

10 comments:

  1. wow. I often think that too!! Like the car seat belt clicking..or the sound of dirt roads, or that feeling of the wind blasting your face while you close your eyes....

    sigh loved this

    AND THAT PHOTO OF THE WATER *dies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss, exactly, *sighs* like the first few notes of your favorite song...and notebook pages turning...

      I'm so happy you loved it and like seriously dude you get me

      GAH THANK YOU.

      Delete
  2. I love those kinds of things too! *sigh* And your photos are serious amazing every time. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeep! *sigh* Thank you sooo much! <3

      Delete
  3. I love grasping blog post inspiration from little things we notice, too! *high fives* Also: sometimes, the deep and emotional posts best come out when we least expect them, and you're pretty lucky to stumble upon one quickly!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! *high fives* Oh yeah, it's just like you'll be sitting in the car and then suddenly 'woah where did that come from' such as is the case with many of the deep and emotional thing I write. xD

      Delete
  4. Loved this! I LOVE the little things. It's so nice to know I'm not like, weird!
    Driving down dirt road is my favorite little thing....I just love them.
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! YES. You're totally not the only one. ;)
      OOooh, dirt roads are the best. <3

      Delete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!