Tuesday, October 11, 2016

~ Writing + Plotting update ~

My sister went to a Skillet concert last week and got me this and oh my goodness i still can't get over how epic it is. 
hehe...um...don't ask. 

..So as far as I'm concerned...my Nano novel is gonna be epic. XD
I know, I know, I'm so humble. :P 
I hope it's going to be epic, I've gotten quite a bit of plotting done so far and based on how much I've been writing lately, I can totally pull of the 1,500 words a day thing, yeah, totally,
Oh, and this book might actually end up being the beginning of a trilogy (?!?) I'm just getting so many ideas it's insane, I'm really excited though. 

Speaking of writing...uh...I kinda lost the main plot to Contempt, if I even had one in the firsr place...I almost feel like I killed off what might've been the main plot and then what's left of that is strung vaguely through the 4 crazy messy subplots.

It's okay though, this book is a mess, but it's my mess and I love it despite all of it's flaws, kinda like how we're so imperfect but God still loves us and calls us beautfiul because He created us and has a plan for all of us. Y,know? And I kinda cried a little bit when I realized that as I was laying awake at 1:00 am.

I REACHED 40K!!!!1111 40,000 WORDS. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. I'm only 10K away from this thing officially being a novel,even if it's just a lil' baby novel. yeeeeeep. I might have squealed had it not been almost 1:00 in the morning at the time and people were asleep so I kinda just make this strange enthusuastic breathing noise.

I also beta-read for Sarah recently and had her beta read my book, though both of our books are still yet to be finished, and you guys she's seriously the greatest beta-reader ever and she's probably one of the reasons I'm still writing this book, plus, HER BOOK IS SO SERIOUSLY GREAT AND GAVE ME SUCH FEELS.

oh and on a totally unrelated note,  guess what you guys, I'm going to a Jeremy Camp concert on Thursday, the first concert I've ever been to, so flippin' excited!!! 

Oh, and the pictures above? That bunny is h a r d to take pictures of, it's like, 'oh yes that's perfect, don't move' annnnnd then she bounces away. 

Thanks for listening to my ramblings. you rock, dudes.

How's Nanowrimo plotting going for you guys???

~HANNAH~

6 comments:

  1. EEEPP. can you just like believe we will have our books in our hands soon...eeeekkk!

    40K YAS. I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT.

    HEY SERIOUSLY YOU DIDN"T TELL ME YOU GOT THAT SHIRT AND YOU DIDN"T TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO A JEREMY CAMP CONCERT WHAT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEEP i know i was just thinking about that...it just seems so unreeal

      YASSSS. *fistbump*

      HEY SORRY I FORGOT BECAUSE ALL WE TALK ABOUT IS WRITING AND GOSH SORRY WHY DON'T I TELL YOU STUFF.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like your plotting is going really well! Mine is, uh, well, basically nonexistent. xD And your pictures are so cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is! Don't worry, you still have 20 (I think) days left to plot. xD And thank you! <3

      Delete
  3. You can do this! :D
    I don't think I'll be doing NaNo this year, just because... school. Ick. But I do hope to work on my WIP a bit over Thanksgiving break!
    And Hannah, I JUST CANNOT GET OVER HOW CUTE YOUR BUNNY IS. SHE IS SERIOUSLY SO ADORABLE.
    :)

    oliviakfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Olivia! :D
    Yeah, I guess November is just super busy for most people, hopefully you still get some writing done though. ;)
    THANK YOOOUU. I think so too, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!