Tuesday, November 15, 2016

~ Moonlight ~ Current feelings about my novel ~

There was a supermoon the other night, and I wished it could be like that everynight.
There were actual moonbeams streaming through the forest, like, in the most dramatic way that touched my writer soul, (I find myself describing moonlight a lot in my stories)

These pictures were hard to take and didn't nearly do justice the beauty of it, standing in my bare feet on the back deck, camera in my hand. I went out later after taking pictures too, when it was higher in the sky. Just standing there in the moonlight, it was kinda magical.


***

How would I sum up my novel so far?

-  Incredibly sassy dragons 
- Much confusion
- Darkness
- Feels

I'm bad at summaries. XD 

I'm about halfway to 50K right now, weather or not Dragon' Blood will be finished by then, I guess I'll just have to wait and see, right now, I'm actually really enjoying Nano and all it's glorious insanity. 

Oh, and I made an aesthetic for my book recently, I've never made anything like this for any of my stories before soooo...*points* 



So I realized today that Nano is half over already O_o 
Also, Christmas is in like 40 days. 

Let that sink in.

I have nothing else to say, I can't be creative when I'm hungry.


~HANNAH~


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the photos! And moonlight through the trees - that sounds, like, ethereal. Unfortunately it was cloudy the night of the super moon here, so I missed it. :(

    Anyway, I just came to your blog through Julia's poetry blog, and I've enjoyed looking around! I shall be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! It really was.

      Awesome! Thanks for checking it out. :D

      Delete
  2. Moon pictures are so hard, but you did a great job! And i love your aesthetics! Your novel sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss, they can be kinda frustrating. Eeep! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!