Thursday, November 10, 2016

~ Silver silhouettes ~ Thoughts about life ~

I feel like Autumn always disappears way too fast, like everything will be green and then for bam everything is colorful for a few weeks and then it's cold and all the trees start to get all bare and suddenly everyone is talking about Christmas. XP 

I went for a walk last night as it was getting dark and the moon was peeking through the trees, (on another note, the moon is way harder to take pictures of than you would think) I wondered if the people who drove by thought I was odd for wandering the side of the road with my camera as the darkness was falling, pointing my camera across the road and at the trees behind someone's house,  as if I care. XD My fingers were freezing cold by the time I was done taking pics, totally worth it though. 

I was worried that tapping into the emotions of my new novel would be harder since I just finished my other one, it actually hasn't been that hard so far though, having only two main characters is definitely more simple than switching between (*pauses to count*) 5 POV's and managing like 6 subplots all in one story. 

Other than that there is still the issue that my MC is angry and depressed and won't tell me why and someone please remind me to write a more lighthearted story next time because this is giving me emotional issues. 

My current word count is..uh...far from impressive, XP I'm trying not to stress to much over it though...
(whispers: 12,515 words exactly, hoping to reach 15k today, not as much as I would've liked to have written by now, I'm determined to reach 50K this month though, and even if I don't, I wrote and I'm still writing and that's what matters I guess) 

Word Sprinting helps a ton for getting words written, Nutella latte's help too, (the advantages of having a barista for a sister, even if it was just an experiment, I will gladly drink all her experiments, XD) 

Do you like going for walks alone? 
What's your word count so far? 
Do you drink coffee while you write? 

~HANNAH~

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love your photos so much!!

    And wow, you were balancing 5 POV's and 6 subplots??? That's crazy! You're amazing, wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Grace!!

      Hehe...balancing? Barely, it was such a crazy mess. Thanks though. XD

      Delete
  2. I like going on walks alone but then I sometimes get scared. hehe :P

    I love these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, Hannah! I love going on walks and taking pictures. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! Yess, it's just so relaxing. <3

      Delete
  4. wow, okay, first of all, I doubt anyone would think you are weird. and if they did???

    WELL THE DESERVE TO MISS OUT ON KNOWING HOW AMAZING FREEZING YOUR FINGERS OFF FOR PHOTOS IS #rantdone

    basically, love this post and nutella latte?? I'd try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and if they did, well, that makes them weird.

      YES INDEED EXACTLY.

      oh wow, thanks, XD and yes you totally should (melt the nutella first though otherwise it sinks to the bottom)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!