Tuesday, January 3, 2017

~ The Q&A vid ~ Goals for a new year ~ {embarrassingly late}


Warning: unbearable awkwardness
I actually wrote that before even attempting to film the actual thing.XD
But it's still a pretty accurate description.
I mean, better an awkward and unedited video than no video at all, right? Mind you this was my first time ever talking in front of a camera and it took me a lot of courage to actually just start talking, I'm glad I did this though. (apparently I talk really fast when I'm nervous???)

Also, I filmed this actually thing three days later than I originally planned too because of how busy this past weekend ended up being. but yeah, hope you guys enjoyed. XD


Read more, there was a depressing lack of reading last year due to how busy I got with my writing and my supposed inability to read while I'm writing, *cries* although since I've become more secure in my confidence in my own stories and writing style, I think I could do better with not comparing because it is totally not worth reading less. XP

Edit the beautiful, overly-emotional, unorganized mess of a book that is my dear novel 'Contempt' *is both excited and terrified* 

Comment on more blogs and fight the urges to lock myself in a dark room forever and quit blogging and cut off any connection with the internet world ever;  blogging just stresses me out sometimes, okay? Don't worry though I'm not seriously considering giving up blogging, like I said it just gets hard sometimes, instead, I'm going to focus more on improving my blog as much as I can, and staying caught up on more blogs because so many of you guys have such awesome blogs.

Start a new novel, like I mentioned in the video, I honestly don't really have any idea when this is going to happen, but it is definitely going to, I've got so many ideas brewing in the back of my mind along with Pinterest boards and playlists, I just have to get through editing at least one of my books first because I can't have too many first drafts laying around, (trying to keep it down to a minimum of two)

Well there you go, an embarrassingly late (actually only two or three days late) post, my first ever video and some a few of my goals for this year.

(*Realizes this is my first post of 2017*  EEEP!) 
Honest thoughts you guys, was I really that awkward? XD

~HANNAH~

17 comments:

  1. GET THE FLASHDRIVE OUT OF THAT FISH AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM LACK OF CHOCOLATE HANNAH OKAYYYYYYYY

    also. i couldn't stop laughing. THIS VIDEO WAS THE BEST XD XD and plz make me a little birdie. ITS SO CUTE LIKE ILL BUY IT

    and don't you dare ever stop blogging. I would personally come to your house with a thing full of bean boozled jelly beans BUT ILL MAKE THEM ALL BAD MUAHAHAHAHAHA

    end of comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those are some seriously specific triumphs dude, BUT YASSS. XD

      seriously?!? DUDE IT WAS NOWHERE NEAR THE BEST BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH, and I was actually thinking of selling some so you might actually be able to do that.

      Don't worry I'm not going to stop, AND DON'T YOU DARE, I AM NOT EATING JELLYBEANS THAT TASTE LIKE DOG FOOD.

      Delete
  2. You ended up picking the baby ducks . . . XDD BOTH OF THEM ARE SO ADORABLE IDK HOW YOU CHOSEEEE, lol! Anywho, awesome video, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno okay baby ducks are just so fluffy and squishable, XD Eeep, thanks Sarah!

      Delete
  3. It wasn't unbearable, shush. XP

    I think you got more comfortable in front of the camera the longer you filmed. And yeah, talking faster when you're nervous is totally a thing. I struggle with it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thanks Chloe. XD

      I agree, I definitely felt more relaxed as I went along it was just hard to get myself to start. Really? I probably just never realized I did it before because I'm not usually talking when I'm nervous.

      Delete
  4. Omw, you are so cute, okay? <3 (And nope, not unbearably awkward. :D)

    Aw, too bad I didn't ask you any questions. *snaps fingers because I could have come up with some really weird ones* XD

    AHHHH I NEED TO TRY NEEDLE FELTING. Like stabbing a piece of wool? THAT SOUNDS EPIC. I can stab things and it will totally be okay. (In fact, it will create a masterpiece. Win win situation. XP)

    And yesss, I totally feel you on the stressfulness of blogging...I think I'm just going to skip a New Years post of any kind because it's too stressful. *sighs* Thus the impending hiatus. ;)

    Loved this vlog, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Mary! <33 (I'm glad to know I'm not as awkward as I thought)

      XD I'm sure you would've, don't worry, I might be doing more vids in the future.

      YESYES YOU TOTALLY SHOULD. That's exactly why I like it, it's soo epic.
      *
      *nodnod* I know what you mean, it just gets hard to keep up with everything sometimes, and if you need to take a break then that's totally okay.

      Thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. Aww, I probably would have been the same, being super awkward in front of the camera. YOU'RE LIKE A SMALL CINNAMON ROLL THOUGH, OH MY GOSH. It would have been cool to see all of your pets-- you have a ton and that's amazing!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm sure you wouldn't have been THAT awkward, have you ever done any videos? EEEP OH MY GOSH THANK YOU. *is deeply honored to be referred to as a cinnamon roll* XD I might have to do a video sometime introducing them, we definitely have quite a few.

      Delete
  6. *whaps you* YOU WERE NOT AWKWARD AT ALL YOU DID AWEEEESOMEEE. *glances in closet* *sighs* *gives you chocolate* here. you deserve it. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEP THANK YOUUUU *glady accepts chocolate* XD

      Delete
  7. YES MIKE AND IKES. Don't tell anyone but I actually am beginning to think they're almost as good as sour patch? SHHH IT'S A SECRET.

    Also we all know who asked the flashdrive question xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly Julia who else would've asked such a cruel question. -_-

      AND YES JON I AGREE MIKE AND IKES ARE BETTER/

      Delete
  8. YESSS YOU ANSWERED MINE FIRST! love your answers by the way.
    "Would you ever eat mud?"
    "um... If it was a life or death situation, maybe...? But probably not." XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEP YES and thanks btw, your questions were awesome.
      Lol, I just really don't like the idea of eating cold slimy mud okay. XD

      Delete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!