Tuesday, March 21, 2017

IT'S SPRINGGG + Just let life happen


GUYS IT'S SPRING  I went outside to take pics yesterday, spent like 5 seconds trying to find shoes and then decided to just forgo wearing shoes altogether cause it was SO WARM OUTSIDE and yeah I'm totally ready for spring/summer/all the things.

(except for camp nano, cause I'm not one of those people who spends months in advance carefully plotting out the entire book, I usually end up just jumping in with what I do have plotted and see what happens, my word goal for next month is 45k, just an easy breezy goal that I'll probably change, the book itself is def going to end up being longer than that but that's just my minimum goal for April) 

Lately I've been thinking about how like, we constantly try to plan things in our minds and try to figure out life and want everything to be organized when really WE DON'T HAVE TO BE IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING and how sometimes the best things are unexpected and how you never know what life is going to throw into your face even when you think you have everything figured out. 

And how there's over a million billion stars and that they all have names and the moon is constantly pulling on the ocean which is 95% unexplored and how life is just amazing and we should just LIVE instead of thinking we need to be in control of everything. Just let life happen you guys. 

(Also, if you happen to be home alone, get some music going and sing your heart out, doesn't matter if you're not good at it, it makes you feel alive inside) 

What's your word goal for Camp Nano? 
Do some things just...blow your mind? 

~Hannah~

10 comments:

  1. *drools over these photos and those amazing colors*

    YAS TO SPRING and *starts freaking about nano* im actually kinda nervous heh :P

    this was an amazing post *nods*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD

      YASS. Dude, really? I'm actually not nervous at all.

      eeeo thanks! <3

      Delete
  2. I loved this post. There are two things I m In awe about one: that it's spring... How are we almost four months into 2017 and two: dreams. The sleeping mind is so amazing. Also wondering about why the computer I'm using isn't letting me post this comment after I hit publish so I'm on my phone. Hopefully you dot have my three attempts to comment on your blog lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeep Vanessa! <3 Oh my goodness, four months? That's crazy and yesss dreams always amaze me so much. Haha, I think something similar happened to me earlier when trying to reply to comments, and don't worry I'm only seeing one comment from you. ;)

      Delete
    2. I think I'm low key dream obsessed! They are so awesome!! Lol I came back to check on the comments myself and there's only one! Well two now if you count this one (;

      Delete
    3. Same! Especially when they feel super real and amazing.

      Delete
  3. Dude, so many things blow me away all the time. I literally screamed when I heard birds outside of my window because shish kebabs, why are there birds this early in the spring? It wasn't even spring yet-- it was in the middle of February and it was still snowing.

    xoxo Abigail Lennah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr, life is just fantastic and oh my goodness yes, I went outside yesterday and there were just birds singing everywhere and I'm so happy right now.

      Delete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!