Sunday, March 5, 2017

New look - Blog remodeling


Heyyyy guys!

Notice anything different around here?  Well, I don't mean to state the obvious or anything but yasss I completely updated my blog design!

Thoughts? Opinons? XD Personally I feel like it's a lot less distracting and overwhelming than my previous design, which I really liked, but it should be the content of my blog that really stands out and not just pretty fonts. (Athough pretty fonts are quite marvelous) also I think I like how it's not quite so dark and bold.

And yeah, I'm still working on fixing some things and getting stuff set up, which is why some things may seem a little wonky still, I love it though.

Have an awesome day you guys and don't waste time worrying about things that aren't worth it, kay?

Soooo, what do you think? 


~Hannah~


17 comments:

  1. *gasps* Hannah! Ohmyword, this is SO PRETTY! I like it more than your old design - you did a great job! *all the thumbs-up*

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeep thank you so much Sav! I do too, - thanks! <33

      Delete
  2. OOH. Yesssss, I love your new design! *thumbs up* (And gosh, why did you have to post that picture of the donuts?? I'm already starving as it is. XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MARY thank youuu! (and gosh I'm sorry, how cruel of me XD)

      Delete
  3. *loves it so much* it's sooo preetttyyy

    AND OMW I WANT THAT DONUT NOW PLZ *dies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *also really loves it* I knowwww

      AND DUDE GO MAKE SOME NOW OKAY.

      Delete
  4. duuuuuuuuuuddddddeee.

    (that's it.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it, it's seems spacious and makes you focus more on the posts! (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I wanted it to be like. ;)

      Delete
  6. Oh yes, and them donuts looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok but how did you so flawlessly fit that doughnut pic between the nature ones.
    and it works so well. I love it. teach me your ways omg.

    Randy Abby
    WAKE ME UP Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude I don't even know it just happens sometimes.
      eeep thanks! really though I just find pictures that coordinate well together and it's just like, 'well that works' it makes me happy. XD

      Delete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!