Monday, April 3, 2017

My room has rats + LIFE UPDATES

C'mon, how could you not think that's cute.
Uhm, guys, I just moved into my room last month, and already it has rats living in it.

And I'm totally not complaining because they're so sweet and adorable and my sister and I unexpectedly ended up taking care of them last week, possibly for good because our brother doesn't have enough time for them, THEY'RE SO CUTE. Honestly, yes, I used to hate rats, (totally cliche, right?) To most people they're just unappealing I guess, but in reality they're actually pretty cool, super smart and super sweet. 

What else is up? 

- Going to the library for the first time in forever and finding out they have The Lunar Chronicles there which I've been wanting to read for a long time, finishing reading Cinder and now not knowing what to do with my life until we go back to the library. (also WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG TO READ THESE BOOKS) 

Desperately needing to write and then doing literally anything else except for writing. 

- Randomly making cookies and putting pretzels in them because honestly why not

Hopefully moving my bunny's cage back outside on the porch soon, (if it ever stops raining) She lives on the porch in the summer and in the garage in the winter, I really don't like having her in the garage, she's very much an outdoor bunny. XD 

Well, this post pretty much came out of nowhere, anyways, bye guys, I'm going to go continue trying to figure out my life. (and hopefully write???) 

Do you like rats? Do you have any pets? I love to talk about pets. XD 
Have you read The Lunar Chronicles? 
How is Camp Nano going for you so far? 


~Hannah~

16 comments:

  1. LOL, I thought they were like real gross rats and was thinking 'whoa poor girl had rats in her room' So thankfully they're not what I thought! ;l
    Love that first pic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Oh my goodness that'd be terrible, but nope, luckily these rats make very decent roommates.

    Thanks girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Lunar Chronicles, and they only get better as the series progresses!
    I'm not the biggest fan of rodents, but the picture of the rat is really cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeep I can't wait to read the rest of them! Haha, not everyone does I guess, but thanks. ;)

      Delete
  4. I do not particularly like rats, but I'd live with them if I had to (XD) I have three cats and an awful dog.
    The Lunar Chronicles. OH MY GOODNESS. Don't get me started. It's just too good. I actually read them in the wrong order (Cress, Cinder, Scarlet, Winter, Fairest) so I have no experience with the suspense at the end of book one, but I can imagine the awfulness of suffering through that wait. YOU MUST GET TO THE LIBRARY AND READ SCARLET HANNAH SO YOU CAN GET TO THE WONDERFULLNESS THAT IS CRESS.
    In case you can't tell, Cress is the best book. I think this is largely acknowledged as a universal truth.
    I'm 15,000 words into my Camp NaNo, so not too bad. I need to post an update on my blog, lol.
    thefloridsword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, they're not that bad really. XD haha, what's so awful about your dog?
      Ohh I've had that too before, reading an entire series out of order, BUT OH MY GOODNESS YES I NEED TO READ THE REST. I've heard Cress is really awesome so I'm super excited to read it.
      And woah, 15,000 words already? You're doing amazing. Good luck with the rest of camp!

      Delete
  5. Hah! Hannah I thought you actually had rats in your room which didn't sound like a good thing. You have them bug you've made the best of it haha! I don't have any pets but I ish I did! Maybe I gotta get myself a goldfish xD send me some cookies!(;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Thank goodness I don't, and yup, my sis and I are really enjoying taking care of them, haha yes, get a goldfish. XD *sends you cookies*

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister used to have a rat, and I used to have a rabbit (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, two of the cutest pets, do you have any other pets right now?

      Delete
    2. Woah, we only have two cats. XD

      Delete
  8. Aww that rat is so cute.

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am honestly scared of rats, but the in the picture the rat looks adorable! I don't have any pets, but I really want a dog, V●ᴥ●V. I have read the entire Lunar chronicles series it is wonderful! Awesome post!

    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most people just need to actually get to know them, my friend thought they were creepy until she came over and met our rats and now she thinks they're adorable XD I'm reading the second book right now and yess they're totally wonderful! Thanks Bubbles!

      Delete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!