Monday, May 15, 2017

Biking + It's National Chocolate Chip Day??? + Writing woes

What's up  you guys? Is it just me or is it totally starting to actually feel like the beginning of summer? (tomorrow  is supposed to be 86 degrees eeeep!) also May is already have over AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS.

My dad bought be a bike last weekend and I realized it's the first one I've ever had that wasn't previously owned by my sister, so that's pretty awesome.

Also I found out just last night that today is National Chocolate Chip day? So obviously I did the only logical thing to do, bake chocolate chip cookies! (as if I needed an excuse) I wasn't super happy with how they turned out to be honest, but I think they turned out pretty good still and they tasted good so that's all that matters. XD

Also...guys...I haven't gotten a new book idea since January which is very strange for me...I only just realized this the other day when I stumbled across a song that made me want to write a book for it but didn't quite spark an idea, ugh, much frustrate, inspiration without a place to put it is both a wonderful and agonizing thing for me. XD I've been thinking about July Nano and some story ideas that I've been toying with in my mind for a while...I can't believe how much I've drifted away from the writing world this year!  But hopefully writing will start back up soon BECAUSE I MISS WRITING.

Did you celebrate National Chocolate Chip Day? 
What's the writing world been like for you this month? 
~Hannah~

21 comments:

  1. ooh yay!! I ate chocolate chips this morning! Without even knowing it was chocolate chip day!! XD lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay so you celebrated without even realizing, go you! XD

      Delete
    2. Same, Paige!! :)

      Hailey
      www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

      Delete
  2. National Chocolate Chip Day! *has no chocolate chips* Oh well. I guess we'll have to work something out for that. Those cookies look so GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! And thank you, I hope you find some chocolate chips. XD

      Delete
  3. I NEED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES NOW THANKS A LOT. XD

    (Also that picture of your bike?? Oh my goodness, it's so aesthetically pleasing. That's so cool that you have a new bike now. ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DUDE NOT MY FAULT. XD

      (Oh my goodness thanks! ^_^)

      Delete
  4. The cookies look really delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We didn't celebrate National Chocolate Chip day (in fact i didn't know there was a thing) but those cookies look good!
    Laura @ flowersinmybasket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'd be more surprised if it wasn't a thing. XD

      Delete
  6. THERE'S A CHOCOLATE CHIP DAY?? Brb going to stuff my face with chocolate chips and mark this down on my calendar so I NEVER FORGET.

    ~ noor

    ReplyDelete
  7. OKAY YOUR BIKE IS THE CUTEST *loovveess it*

    and wait waht. you didn't tell me it was national chocolate cookie chip day I didn't eat any whaaaa - but give me those cookies now plz XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEP THANKS. *loves it also*

      i'm sorry apparently i don't tell you anything. *sends you virtual cookies to make up for it* XD

      Delete
  8. I love your bike :D I recently went bike riding which you can read about on my blog ;)

    those cookies look so good. ahhh can you just send me some?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! *goes to check out your blog* ;)

      Delete
  9. I didn't celebrate national choclate chip day *pouts* I will probably do it next year now that I know about it! The writing world has been crazy for me, right now my main focus is my blog, but because of finals I have to take a break from it. The cookies look delicious!

    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for summer as well!

      xx Bubbles

      Delete
    2. Yes you totally should! Awe, hopefully you'll be able to get back to blogging soon, thanks Bubbles!

      Delete
  10. Your bike and those cookies look wonderful. The bike itself is a good enough reason to celebrate by making cookies ;) But of course, Chocolate Chip Day should not be forgotten. Mind if I come over and we make some more cookies together? I'm craving some.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!