Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Highlights of M A Y + ~things to come ~

I feel like May went by super duper fast and at the same time I feel like it lasted forever. I learned a lot of things this month, there were ups and downs and stress and happiness and everything in between, life is crazy you guys, and sometimes it feels like a mess, but at the same time, it's pretty fantastic; this world we live in.

MY LIFE

Sometimes you have those days where you break down crying for no reason/absolutely every reason possible. And you know what, that's okay because that's part of life. (and cause tomorrow can always be better I promise. 

WE'RE GOING ON VACATION in less than two weeks, it was kind of spontaneously planned but I'M ACTUALLY REALLY EXCITED. 

wearing comfy worn out t-shirts over and over again 

Daydreaming about all the glorious possibilities for summer. 

When you listen to a cover of a song and realizing you actually like it better than the original 

creating playlists upon playlists for various purposes cause that's just what I like to do. XD 

My younger sister/roommate endlessly trying to convince my mom and dad to let her get another pet, (she has four pets in our room btw, three rodents and a betta fish) 

CONSTANTLY CUTTING MYSELF ON THINGS/GETTING INJURED, cutting my thumb on an avocado, breaking my toenail and having my finger just start bleeding for no apparent reason like why do I do this to myself. XP 

Also not to mention the fact that I did indeed procrastinate until the very last day of May to write this post. XD 

WRITING 

Okay so you know how some writers have like notebooks dedicated entirely to specific books or whatever? Not me, nope, I have like the same notebook with notes/ideas/snippets for I don't even know how many stories, like I just grab whatever notebook I can find when I need to write stuff down and I guess it always happens to be that one? I don't even know. XD 

PLOTTING MY NEW NOVEL FOR JULY. heck I might even start it in June, we'll see. I'm super excited though. 

Alpha-reading for Sare but just so you know I'm a really bad alpha-reader. *hides because I'm easily distracted even though I'm sure your book is absolutely amazing* 

GOALS 
 - Read 5 books erm, easier said than done I suppose. 

- Take more walks outside  Well I went on a two mile walk with my brother and friend today so I think I did pretty good with this one. XD 

- Attempt to make eclairs. Still really want to, just didn't get around to it this month. 

- Have a photoshoot. Note below. *nods below* 

GOALS FOR JUNE 

Learn more about my camera (AKA why it isn't behaving for me)  and learn a bit more about photography in general. 

Just keep plotting, just keep plotting...

Still kinda wanna have a photoshoot. XD need to make plans with my epically skilled photographer friend which we didn't get around to this month because of life and business. 

And....embrace summer and do some totally summery things and JUST LIVE LIFE I guess? 


Something you're excited about right now? 
Is it just me or does summer always seem to just come out of nowhere? XD 


~Hannah~

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait for that photoshoot post, if you do one! May has been such a long month and there were days where it felt like I trudged along and carried a pile the entire time, ugh! I totally get cutting yourself frequently-- paper cuts are frequent at my house to the point that I'll be bleeding ten minutes in and I won't notice it which should be a concern??? Have fun making eclair! I did something with the cutting board the last time I prepared food.... uhh... that's enough about that. xD

    xoxo Abigail Lennah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeep me too! Hopefully soon. XD IKR? ugh yes I've done the same. Thanks! I probably will once Iget around to making them. Uhh...yikes, yeah let's not talk about that. XD

      Delete
  2. I cut myself really frequently, too! I'm just like, "How did that get there?"
    And I've listened to a lot of covers that are better than the original :-)
    Good luck with your novel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol exactly!
      Yesss there are like so many, although I think it also might have something to do with listening to a cover before actually hearing the original version.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Fun post! I am excited about shopping for summer clothes today.

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hailey! Oooh summer clothes shopping is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you on cover songs! Sometimes I don't even know that the song isn't the original XP

    I hope your novel plotting goes well! I recently discovered how helpful plotting can be when there are #nowords

    <3
    audrey caylin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh yes I've had that before too, so confusing. XP

      Thank you!! I hope so too, and yess, totally!

      Delete
  6. GIRL I DAY DREAM ABOUT PLACES I HAVE NEVER SEEN TOO. I do it in class when the teacher is talking about stuff I won't need three years later in life. BUT if you need camera help I GOT YOU! JUST EMAIL ME. I am pretty good with cameras. Not to brag but I am. HAVE AN AMAZING JUNEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! That's awesome Vanessa. XD Thanks girl! I'll definitely ask you if I have any more questions, my dad also knows a ton about photography so I should have no trouble finding out everything I need to know. THANK YOUUU YOU TOO. <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun on your vacation! I just made a list of June goals too; finish first draft of book, finish reading Not Regina, finish May and June in the Little Bible Plan (just the reading part) and a some other things too ! Have a great day! :) Laura
    P.S. I'd love it if you'd check out my blog sometime!
    flowersinmybasket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Those are some great goals! I'll definitely have to check out your blog. ;)

      Delete
  9. sounds like such a fun summer! i hope you have an awesome vacation!

    i want to do a photoshoot this summer too! where i live, there's a cute little downtown area with all these vintage-y shops and cafés. i think it would be such a good spot for a shoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeep definitely! Thanks Audrey. :)

      Ohh my goodness that sounds amazing! We have some places like that too, I always thought it'd be awesome to have a photoshoot somewhere like that!

      Delete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!