Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Happiness Tag + NEW CAMERA

So Paige tagged me for The Happiness Tag (which I didn't even know was a thing?!) on her blog last week,  and since I've kinda been wanting to do a 'things-that-make-me-happy' sort of post for a while now I was like, yeah, totally doing this. XD

Now I'm not sure if there are any actual rules for this tag or what so I'm just going to get right to it and then at the end I'll tag some lovely people, kay? 

Some things that make me happy

Sunlit mornings/waking up early 
The smell of espresso (and basically anything to do with coffee in general. XD) 
Spending time with my rabbit, she is seriously the most interesting bunny I've ever met and she's so full of personality. 
Loudly singing along to music. (If you know me in real life then you probably never ever witness this, but trust me, when I'm home alone, it happens. XD)

Obviously I could go on, but those are just a few random little things. Now onto finding some people to tag..

Vanessa Best - Simply Me
\Sarah Margaret - the introverted extrovert
Mary Horton - Sunshine and Scribblings

Anyone and everyone else who wants to do this. XD

Thanks again Paige for tagging me! I really enjoyed doing this. <3

Alsooo, as you may have gathered from the title, YES I BOUGHT I NEW CAMERA. Well, it's new to me anyways, I bought my sister's camera from her on Sunday since she bought a new one, I'm still  becoming acquainted with it but I think we're going to get along really well. XD (It's a Canon G15 in case you were curious, I had a Canon G11 before)


Sooo, will you be doing the tag? 
What kind of camera do you have? 


~Hannah~

16 comments:

  1. This tag is very pleasant lol. I'll try to do it some time, it makes me... well, happy! x) Lovely pictures btw.

    Jazzy @ http://thrivinghope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe that's awesome Jazzy! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for doing the tag!! I've tried tagging Sare before but she wouldn't do it, so i didn't try this time, but maybe now she will!!! :) (come on Sare, if you read this DO IT!! *please?*) lol
    I love waking up early- or more like BEING up early, but i hate the getting up part...
    the smell of any coffee = YESS. *coffee love*
    Ooh, a new camera!! That's always nice and fun!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! Haha..yeah, she doesn't always do tags for some reason.
      SAME. A lot of the time when I wake up early I end up falling back asleep instead of getting up.
      YES COFFEE LOVE.
      Totally! XD

      Delete
  3. dude. these pics are AMAZING!! love this post..gah I wish I had more time to do tags like this - I've been tagged multiple times tho so I should do it. I'm so bad with tags tho haha XD

    but really dude. THESE PICS *dies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude THANK YOU!! and yes you should totally do it once you get around to it XD

      EEP. *dies also*

      Delete
  4. Love this tag ;) Paige tagged me too and I need to do it.

    Your camera sounds awesome even though I don't know what the difference between G15 and G11 is haha :P

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you definitely should!

      Haha, it is awesome, and I'm not even exactly sure what the differences are, I mean, I know they are different, but I don't know all the technical stuff. XP

      Delete
  5. This is such a nice tag! I love the photographs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! They're really gorgeous. :)
    Haha I also sing out loud at home when I'm alone! But in front of people I know? Never. I'm too self-conscious! XD

    melissagravitis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Melissa!
      IKR? I can't bring myself to sing loudly unless I know I'm completely alone, I have no idea why, glad I'm not the only one. XD

      Delete
  7. This is a nice tag, cute! Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah, how have I never found your blog before? I love it!! The design is so clean and your pictures are beautiful.

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Hailey! <3

      Delete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!