Thursday, June 8, 2017

COMFORT ZONES + fuzzy lights

Do you want to stay where you feel safe 
Take your fears and lock them away
Do you want to hide 
And pretend you're okay
There's a whole world out there 
Just beyond your reach 
Do you want to stay here and hide
Or take a risk
And truly live your life 

^^^
not like, the best poem I've ever written or anything, but just something I came up with on the spot. XD

I've been thinking about comfort zones lately, you see, I have a lot of fears, some of them rational, others not so much, (I'd prefer not to list my fears here so as not to make you guys think I'm *ahem* crazy) But the thing is I've been thinking about things that force me to leave my comfort zone, and how sometimes you need to deal with things that you're afraid of in order to, well, live life, cause if you stay where you feel safe, you're going to miss out. And personally I don't think it's worth it, when really, when you think of how huge the world is, and Who is in control of it all, what are we so afraid of anyway? And does it really even matter?

I wanted this to be an eloquent and inspiring post, but really it's a 8:30 am-coffee-fueled-post. XD But I hope you guys get what I'm saying, this summer, I'll probably still have to deal with a lot of my fears, but I don't want them to completely get in the way of things that I actually want to do, of going on adventures and doing things I've never done before.


What do you guys think? How do you deal with fears and comfort zones? 



~Hannah~

12 comments:

  1. Wow, this was a cool post. I think comfort vones are meant to broken. I have lots of fears, but many of them I've been forced to face anyway. Some of them were actually as bad as I expected (now this sounds really depressing), but most weren't bad at all! Thanks for posting this!

    ~ Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And yes, totally. XD Way to go for facing your fears! Even if some of them turned out badly, at least you faced them. You're welcome!

      Delete
  2. I love this. It's a good reminder. i have to catch up on blogs haha so behind. LOVE YA thanks for all your support and love on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same, XD I'm always behind on blogs, LOVE YA TOO GIRL <33

      Delete
  3. YES. YOU CAN DO THIS THING. I totally believe in you. <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be afraid to live out life! I know that sometimes, change is scary (hahaha, I have a post about something along the lines of that scheduled for tomorrow) but honestly? It's your choice, and who knows, it may be worth it. xD

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life in general is pretty scary sometimes, XD but I think it will be worth it stepping out of my comfort zone for a bit. *goes to check your blog for post*

      Delete
  5. I love this! Like Pip and Lolly said, COMFORT ZONES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK SO COMPLETELY RANDOM COMMENT BUT: You're in my Camp NaNo cabin. *waves* And I may or may not be coordinating something with all the people in my cabin and I need to know if you want to be involved or not. :D (all that was to say: CHECK OUR CABIN XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOAH HEY DUDE *thought I replied to this comment earlier but I guess it didn't work* Yeah I went and checked that out and it looks awesome! Thanks for letting me know XD

      Delete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!