Friday, June 16, 2017

Life's crazy/amazingness + I'M WRITING A SEQUEL

*photos from vacation AKA places where you could be outside without feeling like melting* 

Hey guys! What's new with you all? Life has just been so crazy busy lately, and I usually don't say that unless it's actually true. XD I've been trying to do a post sticking to just one topic, but nope, so today we're doing a post about, well, basically everything, bear with me here as I ramble about life and feel free to do the same in the comments below. XD

We just got back from vacation on Tuesday, (we left Sunday morning) and then literally THE DAY AFTER THAT my parents left to go out of town and so now my sister and I have been in charge for the past few days which = all the responsibilities. I mean, I already help my mom out a lot around here, or at least I try to, but like when it's just us I realize THERE'S SO MANY THINGS TO KEEP TRACK OF. XD I'm actually kind of liking it though, having a lot of stuff to do keeps you from getting bored, (AKA wandering aimlessly through the house and mindlessly scrolling through Pinterest) 

Also, I haven't really talked much about Camp Nano lately since my total drop out back in April and then mentioning I was plotting a new novel that I was kinda unsure about, but the thing is that I have been thinking a lot about the novel I want to write this month, actually, it's been in the back of my mind since last November, I use the unwritten characters and scenarios to amuse myself when I'm bored, (does anyone else do that?) And this novel is not the one I previously planned to write next month, but rather one I actually have a plot and ideas for AND A WORLD AND CHARACTERS I ACTUALLY KNOW AND LIKE.

I'm writing the sequel to my Nanowrimo novel! 

Yep, that downright embarrassing 50k I pounded out in a mere month THAT SARE SOMEHOW ACTUALLY THOUGHT WAS GOOD. I'm writing a second book and I'm planning to make it, (and the first one) even better.Better yet, I'LL ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. I'm so excited!

(also somehow I ended up in the craziest/awesome-est cabin ever and I know I have trouble keeping up with you guys BUT REALLY THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING ME IN STUFF)

So I'm really hoping I can finally get back on track with my writing and editing in the next few months, I've kinda been out of it since November and, as you may know from previous posts, have kinda been having trouble sticking to things, but I'm going to make it my goal next month to get serious about my writing again.

Whew, if you made it through all that, then I congratulate you, seriously. XD

Is it super hot where you live write now? 
Have you ever written a sequel? 

~Hannah~

10 comments:

  1. YAAAY SUPER EXCITED TO HANG OUT WITH YOU AGAIN. *high fives* I've never written a sequel but I aspiiiiiire to. xD You'll have to write us up a post on tips for writing sequels when you finish yours. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASS TOTALLY. *high fives*
      Oooh yes, cause obviously I'll be a total expert by then. ;D

      Delete
  2. SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Let us know how it goes along the way! maybe I will have to jump into this! But what to write about? No idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS VANESSA! I totally will, oohh that'd be awesome! I'm sure you could come up with something and then figure it out along the way.

      Delete
  3. I AM DYING I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR SEQUEL and dude. your first draft was publish worthy. legit.

    AGH THE PICS and yes let's rock nano this year xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEEP and dude, I don't even think so but thank you. XD

      YASS LET'SDO THIS.

      Delete
  4. I'm leaving for vacation too and it really sucks to have ALL THE RESPONSIBILITES (sometimes-- it's fun to bake but I have to clean it up before eating because I don't want to do a ton later).

    I have written a sequel, and I want to do another one, but I have to write my pieces for all the different writing competitions. *wails* Well, it'll be all worth it, at least!

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | Ups & Downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun on vacation! (haha! I actually like cleaning for some reason. XP)

      Oooh awesome! Oh wow, that sounds confusing, good luck! XD

      Delete
  5. GOOD LUCK! IT SEEMS SO EXCITING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I'M VERY MUCH EXCITED.

      Delete

Feel free to comment, I love chatting with you guys!