Monday, July 10, 2017

July so far + summer loveliness + UPDATES

July has been absolutely crazy so far you guys! AND IT'S ONLY BEEN A WEEK AND A HALF. 

How's Life? 
As I said above, life is crazy. XD But life is also pretty awesome, my siblings and I went swimming yesterday and I rediscovered just how much I love dunking myself underwater and then dramatically springing back up again. (okay I know that sounds weird but for real though, swimming is just awesome and I forget how much I love it) Emily and I have been going for walks everyday and attempting to leash train Charlotte, we had an insane storm last week, a tree fell on top of our garage, (nothing was super damaged thankfully) someone's shed and trampoline blew into our yard, and my bunny had to sleep in a pet carrier in my room because her cage was soaking wet. Along with biking, campfires, fireworks. Yeah, it's totally summer.  

CAMP NANO UPDATES
Basically I've gotta write like there's no tomorrow in order to meet my goal, which is about 5k less than what it started out as, and that's okay. Because I'm confident I can do it. 

I'm slowly resdiscovering my characters after abandoning them in the desert for 7 months, so if they're not exactly on their best behavior, I guess that's understandable. 

So yes, I'm off to track down some writing buds tonight to get as much words written as possible.

Well if you've made it through this jam-packed post, then I applaud you my friend, XD Have an awesome evening (or morning, or day, depending on when you read this, I'm finishing this post at exactly 8:04 PM XD) 

What are one of your goals for this week?
Random; what is your favorite fruit? XD 

~Hannah~

12 comments:

  1. I know what you're talking about with the dunking yourself underwater and popping up again thing! I do that all the time and my sister just looks at me like I'm weird.
    July is flying by! Seriously, this month will be over before I can even blink.
    I wish you the best on NaNo!

    ~ Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! It's just thrilling somehow! My sister loves doing it too.
      IKR? Like, where is summer going?
      Thanks Pip!

      Delete
  2. Characters coming out from the desert are pretty unpredictable, from what I've heard! xD You can catch up, Hannah. As for my favorite fruit: oranges and mangoes. ^.^ I can't choose between the two!!!

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all the heat and sand gets to them eventually. XD Thanks Abigail! I hope so, oooh mangoes are good. XD

      Delete
  3. Fun stuff... good luck with NaNo! I have a ton of catching up to do as well. *sobs* But it's nobody's fault but my own.

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Thanks, awe don't stress, we can do this!

      Delete
  4. My favortie fruit is an apple! Good luck on nano!!!

    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss swimming so much. I think I am going to do on Sunday but I am so nervous when it comes to cliff jumping. I won't do it haha it's a huge fun thing we do here in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!