Saturday, July 1, 2017

Photoshoot + IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP NANO

*photo creds to Sare cause she rocks you guys. XD

So Sare and I dragged our sisters and met up early yesterday to take pics and discuss all of the bookish writing things, we met at a charming little coffee shop. I ended up getting a lavender iced latte since I had never tried anything lavender flavored before and yes it did taste just like flowers and coffee and yet somehow it worked???  Like both my sister and I  actually thought it was really good. xD

On another note, It's the first day of Camp Nano and I have yet to write a single word. *slinks off to cabin to stalk other people's word counts*  *realizes no one has updated their's yet which is a relief* 
I AM SO EXCITED THOUGH I really want to get this month off to a good start and I want this to be a successful Camp Nano, I just really struggle with beginning books, like starting a new story is an opportunity to finally write a completely perfect book that doesn't end up being a total mess. But in reality you guys. You cannot write a perfect book. Let alone a first draft, let alone in A SINGLE MONTH. So that's not what I'm setting out to do this July, I'm here to write to my heart's content, not a perfect book, but hopefully not a book I hate either. Good luck everyone! I'll probably be posting updates throughout the month.

Most interesting coffee flavor you've ever tried? 
Have you started writing yet? (if you're doing Camp Nano that is) 
~Hannah~

20 comments:

  1. Love these photos, you're so cute! I'm not doing NANO, but I wish you luck on the month! I don't really drink coffee, because I can't handle caffeine. Lavender coffee sounds amazing though!

    ~ Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! Haha, thanks, let's hope I do better on writing today than I did yesterday. And yess it was amazing!

      Delete
    2. Of course! By the way, I tagged you for the Early Writing Tag. You can check it out if you want, but no pressure.

      http://pipandlolly.blogspot.com/2017/07/early-writing-tag.html?m=1

      Delete
    3. Thanks girl! I might actually end up doing this tag sometime soon seeing as how I've been tagged twice already. XD

      Delete
  2. Good luck on Camp Nano! I started writing this morning, and I'm so bad at starting things..So the first few minutes of writing was really awkward, but I eventually got into the flow to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You too! IKR, There's just something I almost despise about starting books, like everything feels so awkward and unsure at first, but then once I get into it it's fine.

      Delete
  3. You are SO PRETTY!!! Your hair is gorgeous! And sare def rocks xD
    I hope everything goes well with Nano! I'm also trying to get this month off to a good start.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH PAIGE. Lol, totally. XD
      Lol I hope so too, I'm going to need to write even more today to make up for yesterday though, oh well. XP

      Delete
  4. it was awesome getting together with you!! you are so adorbs <33 XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl!! <33 We should totally hang out more this summer.

      Delete
  5. GAH you look so pretty, Hannah! I haven't written a word all day, either, although I do have a good excuse-- I was traveling for five hours straight and now, I'm too exhausted to do anything. It took me twenty minutes to reign myself in and decide to comment on blogs.

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Abigail!! Oh yeah, don't stress over it, that's a perfectly good reason. Hope you're able to get more writing done today though. ;)

      Delete
  6. Iced coffee is the best xD
    And that first pic ohhh so cool <3
    -Michaila
    the Wonderkept life
    (https://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totallllly. XD
    Thanks Michaila! <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photoshoot looks so fun! I wrote 1,000 words yesterday so I'm pretty happy with that. I'm writing a middle-grade novel so my goal is only 35k-ish!

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was!! It sounds like you're doing awesome Hailey! 35k sounds like a good goal, I might end up lowering mine later in the month depending on how things are going, we'll see I guess. xP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Hannah, I just found your blog and I'm having so much fun looking around!
    And hmm, lavender coffee sounds really interesting! My sister makes lavender scones and they are soooo goooooddddd. I'll have to try the coffee sometime :)
    I look forward to reading how camp nano goes!
    elissa // letters-to-jayna.blogspot.com
    p.s. I totally have that dress :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elissa! Glad you're enjoying my blog!
      Oooh lavender scones sound amazing, I totally need to try baking with lavender sometime.
      I'll definitely be updating throughout this month!
      Lol! XD

      Delete
  11. Me again... just wanted to let you know I tagged you in a tag on my blog!

    https://haileyhudson.wordpress.com/2017/07/08/abbies-early-writings-tag/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hailey! I'll definitely check that out!

      Delete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!