Wednesday, June 28, 2017

J U N E + (everything is happening so fast but life is so exciting)


Another month gone, and honestly I'm not really sure where it went, probably lost somewhere in all the craziness, this month was SO busy for us but also really quite awesome. And basically I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST JULY  so let's get into this post,  shall we?

BIG THINGS 

We spontaneously went on vacation! And honestly I wish I had enjoyed it more, it's kind of ironic that I wrote a whole blogpost about comfort zones because I did so badly with that on vacation, with dealing with my irrational fears and anxieties but I really do wanna get better at dealing with the things interfering with my life because I don't want all my fears to prevent me from actually ENJOYING LIFE. 

I mentioned that my parents left the state for a few days but I wasn't really able to say why, well if you read my old blog you might know that two of my little sisters are adopted, well my parents are hoping to adopt again! This girl is actually in the country though so it;ll be easier, I'm praying it all works out and really excited even though we can't share a lot of details right now. 

My birthday is in like 3 weeks! And nope I'm actually not scared at all about turning 15. XD And my little sister's birthday is the day after mine, and my brother's birthdays are this weekend and then the weekend after that. Plus my other brother's birthday was on Monday, so it's birthday season for us XD 
little things 

- Finding a mosquito in the bottom of my coffee..

- Teaching Emily how to make brownies. 

-  Learning that you can revive tired bumblebees with sugar water. (sadly the bee we found couldn't be revived, but it was still interesting to know, also, anyone else think that bees are actually really interesting and bumblebees are adorable?? XD) 

-  Jumping on our trampoline 

-  That fact that it's almost July and it's been like 70 DEGREES OUTSIDE everyday. Such awesomeness. 

-  Waking up to find Emily rifling through under our beds and then finding out THE RATS ESCAPED (because their cage was unlocked) and then helping her catch them. 

-  Fresh strawberries = Summer happiness 

- Teaching Emmy how to felt, she proceeded to make a whole bunch of cats. XD

-  Wanting to make a hammock but ROPE IS SO EXPENSIVE and I can't find out exactly how much I need.

- Emily constantly wanting allll the pets even though she currently has more pets than any one else in the family.
             
(In Between Things)

- My older sister making tie-dye shirts for everyone cause she's got serious skills. 

- Making friendship bracelets because I too have skills and cause we know how to do summer right. XD 

- Working on improving my photography. 

- We got Spotify Premium! The family one where you can have multiple accounts on one thing so it costs less. 

- Plotting my Camp Nano novel (I CAN'T BELIEVE IT''S SO CLOSE) and getting really excited to get back into writing. (

- (also was struck with some major inspiration while listening to this song by Abbiee AND OHMYGOODNESS THE GORGEOUSNESS. Please do yourself a favor and go listen to it) 


-  Reading a really good book about anxiety and how there is basically now logical reason to worry about anything BECAUSE GUYS WE HAVE GOD AND HE'S GOT THIS. 

- Aimed to spend less time on Instagram because it's just really refreshing. 

G O A L S 

Learn more about my camera (AKA why it isn't behaving for me)  and learn a bit more about photography in general.  Done! We're getting along quite well lately, the G15 and I. XD 


Just keep plotting, just keep plotting... I  feel like I have enough to get through next month without getting stuck which is all I need, the rest of the plot will materialize along the way. XD (yes that is basically how I write my first drafts) 

Plan a photoshoot  Yupyup Sare and I are finally getting together this week. XD 

And....embrace summer and do some totally summery things and JUST LIVE LIFE   It would be reallly depressing if I failed at this. XP 

July Goals 

Conquer Camp Nano. WE CAN DO THIS YOU GUYS. 

Figure out what I want to do for my birthday. 

Sleep outside. 

Bake something summery 

Try a new hairstyle 

Take pictures of fireworks 

Not let this month slip away worrying about everything. 


Soooo there you go! A peek into what this past month has been like for me, honestly so many more little things happened but I couldn't even remember them all, hope you guys enjoyed this post. See you all next month! 

Random question; when is your birthday? 
Have you ever tried tie-dyeing anything? 
Are you freaking out over Camp Nano, or just hoping to wing it? 
~Hannah~

9 comments:

  1. Your post always make me feel so inspired and relaxed. I don't know what it is, they just make me feel so happy. Keep up the good work, girl! I hope you have a glorious month:?

    ~ Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thank you! I'm so happy to hear that. <33
      Thanks girl! Hope you do too.

      Delete
  2. EWWW I freak out whenever there are bugs! Whenever I go to the Philippines, I can never eat bananas, because there are ants just swarming the entire place and even though it's protected by a cover, I JUST CANNOT EAT THE BANANAS. It's super unfortunate that you bumped into a mosquito and the bottom of your coffee. >.< Also, it's so hot where you are! It's only been in the fifties here....

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
  3. EWWW remind me never to go to the Philippines, yikes. >.< lol, I was kinda grossed out...but actually still ended up drinking the rest of my coffee and lived to tell the tale. XD oh my goodness really? It's been so nice here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday!
    Good luck on Camp Nano. Like you said, WE CAN DO THIS. I was originally plotting my novel, but then kind of lost track..So, now I have a halfway plotted novel XD. I do have character profiles and a basic plot completely outlined, though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeep thanks! XD
    YASSS. That's okay, I kinda half plotted too but I still feel like I can get through it, I'm so excited! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope the adoption works out! I haven't really plotted at all for Camp NaNo lol so we will see how it goes!

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish it was still 70 here :( lol it's 90. ugh

    Ahhh your sister made you tye dye shirts. That's so awesome. It sounds like something I would do. I'm planning to tye dye a sweater soon hahaha I'm so excited about it ;D

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me sooo happy, I'd love to chat with you!